AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Civil Rights
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court – District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court- Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court- Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 2nd Circuit
Skidmore College – BS, Business – 2002
New York Law School – JD – 2005
HONORS & AWARDS
- Super Lawyers – New York Metro Rising Stars: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Form – The Top Trial Lawyers in America;
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – The Top Trial Lawyers in America;
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys – Ten Best
David Kreizer is the founder of Kreizer Law where he concentrates in the areas of plaintiff’s personal injury and civil rights litigation. He has extensive trial and litigation experience in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York. David’s personal injury practice includes wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, construction and other workplace accidents, slip/trip and falls, animal bites and worker’s compensation. His civil rights practices encompass all types of official misconduct including police brutality, false arrest, false imprisonment, and coerced confessions.
David has a true passion for helping people in their time of need and he is proud of the record of successes he has achieved for his clients. He is perhaps most proud of his involvement in the civil rights litigation stemming from the wrongful conviction and subsequent exoneration of the Central Park Five. In that case, David, along with co-counsel, obtained a landmark $41 million settlement from the City of New York, with David’s client, Korey Wise, receiving $12.25 million of the settlement.
David has been named a Super Lawyer – Rising Star by Thompson Reuters in the field of Plaintiff’s Personal Injury every year from 2013 to 2019. He has also received an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell and is a member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
David graduated from Skidmore College in 2002 with a B.S. in Management & Business and a minor in Spanish. He received his J.D. in 2005 from New York Law School. Upon his graduation from law school, he served a one year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Marilyn C. Clark in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York, the United States Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
David resides in Monmouth County, New Jersey with his wife and three children.